Passport Information & Contact Form
I have been receiving a large number of queries about passport applications, particularly first time applications. The strong advice is do not book travel until you are in possession of a valid passport.
If you are having issues with an application, please use the below contact form to touch base with me and we can progress this for you.
Please see the below estimated processing times;
- 10 working days for simple adult renewals;
- 15 working days for complex renewals (inc. children);
- 40 working days for all First Time Applications.
Before making an application, please ensure and double check that all correct documentation is included, as well as forms filled out correctly. Unfortunately if there’s any mistake, the passport office will have to request additional documentation and this will only delay the issuing of your passport.
Emergency passports continue to be processed and issued for a number of reasons (with suitable evidence supplied) such as;
- Work or travel related to your business;
- To apply for college or school;
- Essential medical appointments;
- Mortgage & bank account applications;
- Provide necessary care for a family member abroad or for other vital family reasons;
- Attend a funeral of an immediate family member;
- Fulfill a legal obligation;
- Relocate from or to Ireland.